Number of shades: 14 This two-in-one cushion foundation and concealer is quite the overachiever: It covers blemishes, brightens the complexion and comes in 14 different shades. The cushion features a foundation on one side and concealer on the other (half a shade lighter than the foundation to conceal blemishes and brighten your complexion). It also comes with an applicator puff with two sections of varying textures, one part for the concealer, and the other for foundation so you can layer the concealer and foundation without the patchiness. Number of shades: 7 The number of shades in this cushion range span from a light beige to dark brown, so it covers a lot of bases. It is also enriched with coral grass extract that is said to hydrate the skin and brighten the complexion. Number of shades: 8 Matte finishes tend to flatter those with darker and oiler skin. This liquid-to-power formula infused with Japanese sakura is great because it absorbs excess sebum to create a matte finish and reduces the appearance of pores. Number of shades: 5 From a light cool beige colour “fair” to a warm chestnut brown “rich”, this foundation feels like a nourishing serum and you can easily layer the product if you need a little more coverage. While we wish that it would come in shades encompassing the deepest end of the spectrum, we really like how this compact has SPF in it so it’ll protect your skin from the harmful UV rays. Number of shades: 6 The NARS Aqua Glow Cushion Foundation ranges from a pale ivory shade “Namsan” to a golden honey shade “St Moritz”. With sheer formulas like this one, it’s easier to get away with a near match so long as the tone matches.
- /Pony Effect now in Singapore and here’s the effect it’s had on us
- /Review: Chanel’s Rouge Coco Lip Blush, the latest multitasking makeup product to get your hands on
- /Pack light and look smart with these 12 stylish carry-on luggage bags
- /Plaid, fun colours and new bag styles for Marc Jacobs' pre-fall collection
- /Must-have beauty essentials to pack in your gym bag
- /Do you face social anxiety? Here's how to overcome it