Go for a casual glam look with these beautiful ways to accessorise your hairdo.
Delicate chains with equally dainty florals give your topknot a dreamy, ethereal vibe. Image: @debbiecarlisle_/instagram Going for a Gatsby bash? This beaded headpiece delivers just the right amount of 20s charm. Image: @debbiecarlisle_/Instagram See also: CELEB BRIDAL STYLE: 3 TIPS TO KNOW Apart from flowers, consider gold leaf motifs for a garden or outdoor celebration. Image: @twigsandhoneyofficial/Instagram See also: MAGICAL! PAOLO SEBASTIAN'S DISNEY WEDDING GOWNS WILL LEAVE YOU SPELLBOUND For those of you after a more subtle, feminine vibe, these white fabric floral pins are perfect. Image: @lunabeabride/Instagram Colourful, pretty blossoms impart such a whimsical and pretty feel. Image: @lior_charchy_bridal/Instagram See also: 11 FAIRY TALE GOWNS FROM GALA FOR THE SEXY, MODERN BRIDE As a brooch or hair clip, a touch of gold and crystals lend instant glamour. Image: @efratcassouto/Instagram This has a dash of attitude for the bride who's gunning for an edgy, modern look. Image: @efratcassouto/Instagram This floral filigree bun cage or bun jewellery may be just what you need to add an extra fairy tale-like quality to your bridal look. Image: @efratcassouto/Instagram See also: 10 PRETTY FAIRY TALE WEDDING PROPS YOU CAN GET IN SINGAPORE
Latest in Weddings
- /Lush & pretty wedding decor! 12 creative ways to use wreaths
- /5 ideas to create special & touching moments during your wedding
- /#HWB Proposals: A surprise staycation with a heartwarming self-made video!
- /#HWB Proposals: Sim Yee & Jack's sweet and funny proposal at Port Dickson
- /Bride receives 'ugly' $763 wedding dress the day before her wedding!