Cool, contemporary headboard ideas to make your master bedroom standout!
A leather strapped headboard is timeless and edgy. Photo: 11Howard, Design Hotels A mirrored wall and wainscoted walls -- very European chic! Design: Akihaus This overhead wall feature creates a cosy ambience. Photo: Hotel Teatro, Design Hotels No need for sidetables when your headboard has them! Photo: Hotel Unico Madrid Add a little shelf to your bedroom wall so you can accessorise it like so! Photo: La Pigalle Cove lighting in the bedroom is one way to create a cosy atmosphere. Photo: Nakar Hotel, Design Hotels The designer erected a false wall, and wallpapered it, to separate study and sleeping areas. Design: Space Matters Individual closets? No more fights about hogging the wardrobe space. Design: The Scientist This article was first published in Home & Decor.
Latest in Weddings
- /7 popular wedding dress styles and how to style them
- /Typewriters to glass jars: 9 prettiest alternatives to the wedding guestbook
- /Want to be a royal bride like Meghan Markle? You've to be kidnapped first
- /"We were both hungry and looking forward to McDonald’s for supper!” - Here's what newlyweds really think after the wedding
- /Outdoor solemnisations or grand wedding banquet? This stylish rooftop venue has both!
- /An enchanted forest-themed wedding at PARKROYAL on Pickering