These simple touches will make a whole lot of difference to your space!
You don’t have to swap out your entire door or wardrobe – a small DIY project as simple as changing the doorknobs adds your own personality to your home. Hotel bathrooms are the make-it-or-break-it of luxury stays. Yet, your bathroom is often the most overlooked part of your house when it comes to home décor. So spruce it up with plants, and nice laundry baskets. Design: Grafunkt No one does it better than Mother Nature. Adding some greens to your home instantly makes it more inviting. Choosing plants that range in height and size adds depth and texture to your home. Design by Space Sense Interior designer Kevin Teo, founder of Space Sense Studio, salvaged an oil barrel and spray painted it matte black for it to serve as an unusual coffee table to match this industrial-style home. Design: Space Sense Replace the mishmash of plastic and wire hangers you have with a uniform set of wooden hangers – even if no one is looking at them, it gives your wardrobe an instant class upgrade! Put your cute salt and pepper shakers out on the dining table, and give your space some TLC as you would when you’re expecting your most honoured guest. Image: Royal Selangor It could be anything from a simple air freshener to luxurious scented candles. Clean up! Put an end to the chaos with these tips. This story was first published on Home&Decor.
Latest in Weddings
- /21 useful wedding dress shopping tips from real brides
- /Married couple in China were unknowingly in the same photo 18 years ago
- /Make it more personal than ever! Customise your own ring with meaningful details
- /Spruce up your wedding suit! How 9 of our stylish real grooms did it
- /So sweet! Chinese woman took wedding photos with her grandfather so that he won't miss her big day
- /Fashion designer & social media star Yoyo Cao welcomes baby boy