Ideas We Love
From gold tiaras to Cinderella flats, here are 8 ways pearls can be worked into your wedding.
Dainty and girlish, this Cinderella-inspired glass flats is handbeaded with pearls and glass crystals. Photo: Bellabelleshoes/instagram Pearlescent teardrop beads are embroidered on this refined champagne gown, creating an elegant textured finish. Photo: BHLDN/instagram Work in strands of pearls to your centerpieces and you'll be amazed at how they can transform the ambience. Photo: Flowersbyjemmaholmes/instagram Who says cakes should take all the attention? Dress up your cake stand with drapes of pearls and it will look like an additional tier! Photo: Chanticleerweddingart/instagram Drape strands of pearls across your wedding chairs for a touch of elegance and class. Photo: Natalie_totallydazzled/instagram Tiaras can be a gaudy affair but not with pearls. We're in love with this regal piece. Photo: Ericaelizabethprettythings/instagram Give a luminescent and classy glow to your look with latticed pearls as with this capelet over dress combination. Photo: BHLDN/instagram This tiffany blue three tiered wedding cake with draped pearls is pretty as a picture. Photo: Kitoscakes/instagram
Latest in Weddings
- /#HWB Proposals: How a Cambodian mission trip turned into a beautifully meaningful proposal
- /Hong Kong celebs Ava Liu and Adason Lo to wed in March!
- /Celebrate your wedding in style at this iconic Singapore landmark
- /#HWB Proposals: A magical Maldivian surprise at a private villa
- /Say I Do in the Skies
- /#HWB Proposals: Alicia & Youqian's picturesque proposal in their Kyoto ryokan with a haiku!