Ideas & Advice
Pastels look dreamy but these exuberant bouquets add punch to your white wedding dress.
If you think pinks are too girly, think again. This decadent clutch of fuchsia and rich purple tones evoke bold glamour. Image: @windflowerflorist/Instagram See also: 5 dreamy ways to use petals for a romantic and fairytale-like wedding Can't decide on which colours or blooms for your clutch? Have them all! Image: @windflowerflorist/Instagram See also: Lush & pretty wedding decor! 9 creative ways to use wreaths Lxue up your wedding ensemble with look-at-me reds. A loose shape with freewheeling greens gives it an effortless charm. Image: bloomen.co/Instagram What better than a cheery sunflower to bring a sunny disposition to your fun bridal look. Image: @bloomen.co/Instagram See also: Belle Bride! 9 pretty yellow wedding dresses for the belle of the ball! Pops of bright yellow and pink will have your bouquet standing out against a sea of pastels. Image: @floralmagic_/Instagram Having a rainbow-themed celebration? Extend it to yours and your bridesmaids bouquets! It'll make for pretty, eye-catching photos too. Image: @rachelaclingen/Instagram If you're not quite ready to go bright and bold, team soft colours with matching, darker tones like these vivid corals, that will still pep up your look. Image: @floralmagic_/Instagram See also: 21 Singapore florists to look to for your bridal bouquet A burst of vivid blossoms in matching shades of purple, red and cream break up a monotonous pink outfit. Image: Her World Brides March 2017 See also: Add colour! 7 colourful & chic bridal combinations
Latest in Weddings
- /7 popular wedding dress styles and how to style them
- /Typewriters to glass jars: 9 prettiest alternatives to the wedding guestbook
- /An enchanted forest-themed wedding at PARKROYAL on Pickering
- /Cantopop celebrity Leon Lai soon to be a dad!
- /Want to be a royal bride like Meghan Markle? You've to be kidnapped first
- /"We were both hungry and looking forward to McDonald’s for supper!” - Here's what newlyweds really think after the wedding