Ideas We Love
Take your wedding entrance to another level of wow with these spectacular ideas.
This fairy tale-inspired wedding had a glittering gazebo, where the couple stopped during the march-in for a short romantic dance, before walking to the stage. Why have one when you can multiple colourful arches to lead your way to the stage? Image: @floralsbybenita/Instagram See also: 13 GORGEOUS WEDDING ARCHES YOU'LL WANT FOR YOUR CELEBRATION Talk about a fairy tale celebration. This setup has the couple and their wedding party walking out of a "story book." Image: @heavensgiftspecialevents/Instagram With a ballroom as lavish as the St. Regis Singapore's John Jacobs ballroom, all you really are strings of twinkling lights to bring on a magical, welcoming ambience. Image: @insidetheknot/Instagram See also: TRY THESE EASY DECOR TIPS FOR MORE IMPACT AT YOUR WEDDING For a marquee or ballroom affair, this lush arch and fairy light setting is magnificent. Image: @insidetheknot/Instagram White hydrangeas and airy baby's breath lined the aisle for Jenny and Darren's wintry Game of Thrones-inspired wedding at Shangri-La Singapore. See their wedding here. Jenny Tay & Darren Cheng's wedding. This image was originally published in Her World Brides. The Imperial Ballroom I at Villa Bukit Regensi in Surabaya was transformed into an ethereal all-white space. Image: @steve_decor/Instagram Bring the outdoors in with tall, flowering trees that also lend a sense of grandeur. Image: @theweddingentourage/Instagram See also: CREATIVE AISLES! 8 MEANINGFUL & PRETTY WEDDING DECOR IDEAS
Latest in Weddings
- /6 tricks to an expensive-looking wedding dress
- /Breathtaking florals: 14 Spring 2019 wedding dresses you'll want to get married in
- /Ada Choi to John Legend: Relationship lessons we can learn from these 11 long-term celebrity couples
- /Fitness star Kayla Itsines is engaged!
- /Korean actress Ham So Wan weds Chinese businessman who's 18 years younger
- /4 ways to make your affordable wedding suit look expensive