The Sloane Clinic has created the brilliant Skin Program for brides who want a treatment that goes beyond the surface and lasts longer. This treatment helps lighten stubborn pigmentation and improve the appearance of surface imperfections such as pores, lines and rough dull skin.
All the doctors at Gangnam Laser Clinic are NEA laser-certified and trained with Korean dermatologists and plastic surgeons in the Korean approach to beauty. The clinic uses the latest Korean aesthetic technologies and treatments to help you achieve flawless, radiant skin.
Beaute Hub specializes in non-invasive and non-agressive treatments that include Endermolift a technique that helps fight the appearance of ageing and sagging facial skin as well as enhance cell renewal and circulation. Another Beaute Hub revolutionary treatment, iCell Intelligence Stem Cell Face Therapy System activates constant cell renewal in order to improve skin health. Visit their website for more information.
The clinic offers a range of effective treatments, slimming and skincare products to help the bride, and groom get into great shape before the wedding. Treatments offered range from CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, Botulinum toxin injections, fillers, Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing and more.
- /6 tricks to an expensive-looking wedding dress
- /Breathtaking florals: 14 Spring 2019 wedding dresses you'll want to get married in
- /Ada Choi to John Legend: Relationship lessons we can learn from these 11 long-term celebrity couples
- /Fitness star Kayla Itsines is engaged!
- /Korean actress Ham So Wan weds Chinese businessman who's 18 years younger
- /4 ways to make your affordable wedding suit look expensive