We’ve been obsessed with ceramic watches since they first appeared on the market more than 20 years ago. No other material is as scratch- and wear-resistant or as lightweight as this high-tech material. The new models in the market now, with their edgy finishes and sleeker looks, makes us want them even more.
1. Girard-Perregaux Laureato ceramic watch on matching bracelet, $24,800, The Hour Glass
For the first time ever in its 42-year history, the sporty Laureato line is rolling out a completely black version.
2. True Blaze ceramic watch on matching bracelet, $3,100, Rado
Rado joins forces with American interior designer Sam Amoia to create this limited-edition piece which features glitters of silver on the dial to resemble diamond powder.
3. Ceramic watch on matching bracelet, $319, Bering
Scandi design fans will love the minimalist lines and all-white finish of this pocket-friendly piece by the Danish label.
4. Speedmaster ceramic watch on leather strap, $17,600, Omega
Omega’s iconic Speedmaster, which was worn by astronauts on all six lunar missions, welcomes a new edition inspired by the dark blue sky. Its vintage sensibilities and handsome midnight blue shade make it a trendy alternative for an evening timepiece.
5. Black Camo ceramic watch on rubber strap, $5,500, Bell & Ross
Bell & Ross’ camouflage series is known for its matte -finish that uses actual military technology. Its latest update takes the military theme even more seriously with a modern and graphic camo motif on the dial.
This article was first published on Female.