In Japan, where eating sushi is almost an art, you don't want to be seen as an ignorant foreigner. Learn proper sushi etiquette so you know what do when you visit a traditional sushi bar in the Land of the Rising Sun.
Image: The Finder Read more: Michelle Chong's top picks for 7 Japanese foods to try in Tokyo Image: The Finder Read more: Michelle Chong's top picks for 7 Japanese foods to try in Tokyo Image: The Finder Read more: 24 gourmet foods to buy home when you travel This story was originally published in The Finder.
Latest in Solutions
- /15 best beauty brands to buy in America
- /15 best contouring makeup products for different skin tones
- /15 super hydrating face masks to plump up your skin
- /Beauty in a minute: the prettiest Valentine’s Day makeup
- /The busy girl’s complete guide to all types of lingerie (in and out of the bedroom)
- /Adidas Originals reimagines the tracksuit with latest collaboration