With temperatures in Singapore dipping to a cool 24 degrees, warm up in style with the "It" style in outerwear this season: a bomber jacket.
This printed bomber jacket from Bershka is a step up from typical varsity letterman jackets which means you'll look more like a really cool trendsetter, less like a college student.
Pair this with a skater dress and Converse kicks; the best way to give that sportswear trend a whirl.
Printed quilted bomber jacket, $89.90, Bershka
Latest in Shopping
- /8 tinted red lip balms for juicy, plump-looking puckers
- /Does cycling affect women's gynecological health?
- /Beauty enthusiast Bellywellyjelly's skin SOS tips for instant radiance after travels
- /Foods Korean celebs eat for clear skin and good hair
- /Enacting change, one box at a time
- /3 surprising hiking trails to check out in Hong Kong