Skin care brand Biotherm is continuing its foray into the world of sports and water sports. After choosing three extreme sports champions for its "Live Like a Man 2013" campaign, Biotherm Homme has now chosen producer, photographer and surf instructor Christian Yeager as the face of its "Aquafitness" range.
Yeager will feature in the ad campaign for the Biotherm Homme range, which includes an eau de toilette and a shower gel for body and hair for men.
"It is really refreshing to see what the brand stands for. Their products are great and I love their campaigns. I am happy that I can use my surf expertise and glad to see that Biotherm Homme will identify with this lifestyle," said the producer. –AFP RELAXNEWS
Christian Yeager is the new face of Biotherm Homme
Producer, photographer and surf instructor Christian Yeager has been chosen as the new face of Biotherm Homme
Latest in Men/Sex
- /Shop the best London Fashion Week AW '18 street style
- /Want to be a model? Get recruited this weekend
- /Review: An oil-control skincare range that truly controls sebum production
- /The results are in: Here’s what women have to say about this highly-raved Micro-Essence
- /Review: We tried this fermented beverage that claims to promote glowing skin and reduce bloating
- /It's possible to furnish home stylishly with Taobao buys and save money