Styled by Her World’s fashion editor Ian Lee and stylist Evon Chng, the 7-part show featured Fall Winter 2015 pieces from brands Anne Fontaine, Club Monaco, Rue Madame, British India, American Vintage, Shanghai Tang, Juicy Couture and Castaner.
Here are the 6 things we can’t stop raving about:
1. The gold eyeshadow + red lippie look
2. The hairstyle that looked like an easy-to-achieve version of something you’d see on Game of Thrones
3. This fringe skirt from Anne Fontaine
4. This collared-top-under-a-dress combo from American Vintage
5. This sophisticated midriff-baring look from Club Monaco
6. Homegirl and former TNP New Face winner Diya Prabhakar working it on the runway