The desert rose hair colour trend is flattering on almost all skin tones. The intensity and tone can be adjusted based on your lifestyle preference. Most of these looks do not require bleaching, but if you do, the colour fades out to a flattering rose gold colour. A variety of red, mauve, burgundy and even purple are mixed to create the desert rose colour and should ideally be done by a stylist who will be able to mix the colours that best suit you. The style works on a variety of hair lengths, including shorter hair too. If you want to adapt the style to something more office friendly, consider adding some light and dark brown to the mix. This warm variation flatter those with darker or warmer skin tones. If you have cooler skin tone, opt for a cool red that borders on fuschia pink. The full spectrum of desert rose colours can be seen in this look, where the darker roots transition into the reds and ends of with purple tips.
- /This award winning designer wants to change the way you shop for dresses
- /Get Her World Beauty Awards winning products under one roof
- /10 chinos you can wear on the weekends to make you look tall and slim
- /4 new liquid foundation ranges that have 22 shades or more and are not Fenty Beauty
- /What you need to know about this mental illness that has affected stars like Mariah Carey and Lee Joon
- /6 ways you can stay lean all year round