Crafted from smooth textured leather, the 'Mia' flap bag has two compartments to organise your essentials in. Featuring a shoulder strap that's long enough to wear as a cross-body, this bag also has the brand's signature spiral hardware. Available at Net-a-Porter. This rendition of the Lilou is texturised with pastel pink pony fur. Featuring a removable gold chain strap and the abstract-shaped handle in a contrasting glossy white, this sweet-looking bag is the current object of our desire. Available at Farfetch. Rendered in calf leather and earthy, autumnal colours, this bag features dual internal compartments and once again, the signature spiral hardware detail. Available for pre-order at Moda Operandi. The Johnny bucket bag, which has a hexagonal-structure and an exaggerated D-ring hardware, comes in a miniature version too. Opt for this scaled-down version of the fashion week hotshot for a more refined look. Available for pre-order at Moda Operandi. This oversized tote bag is rendered in a gorgeous bright terracotta red. It also features a contrasting white chunky handle with gold hardware running down the sides. This is the perfect work bag given its roomy interior. Available for pre-order at Moda Operandi.
- /15 stylish earrings under $50 that are perfect for work
- /Instagram inspiration: 6 ways to style the latest ankle boots trend
- /Top swimwear trends rocked by celebrities to embrace for Summer 2018
- /Review: living minimally at the newly opened Muji Hotel in Shenzhen
- /Why barre is the current fitness trend: You can plie, pulse and stretch your way to a long, lean body
- /Mid-year wardrobe declutter: 10 items you need to get rid of immediately