Everyone loves Melissa shoes because they are comfortable and stylish, while remaining relatively affordable. Add some zest into your off-duty gear with a pair of bright orange sandals. The fastest way to add punch and fancy to your outfit is to slip into a pair of satin sandals that’s covered in feathers and gemstones. With a mid-height block heel, you’re able to last longer without your feet feeling discomfort and tired. Plus, the little shot of blush and the polka dotted mesh all add a sense of quirk and fun. With its espadrille-inspired platforms, these sandals pair perfectly with a pair of jeans and some cute sunglasses. Give your sandals a little sporty feel with the addition of corded ropes knotted over an oversized satin bow. Basket-inspired textures are a huge trend in accessories now, and we love that these flat sandals provide you with all the comfort and ventilation without forgoing on style. Strap these dotty sandals on with a white dress for a breezy, summery look. Basket-inspired textures are a huge trend in accessories now, and we love that these flat sandals provide you with all the comfort and ventilation without forgoing on style.
- /4 easy ways to level up your pilates workout with the reformer
- /Sleep mistakes you need to fix for a good night's rest
- /This unexplored beach destination is just hours away from Singapore
- /5 must-see movies at the 2018 Singapore European Union Film Festival
- /Review: The almost perfect tousled curls at Mi the Salon that’s not your typical Korean C or S perm
- /Make your own designer-quality leather goods at this workshop