The streets of Singapore are definitely fashionable, as these winning street style shots of Canon's Imagining Fashion contest prove. Over 25 fashion photographers submitted street style shots in this contest organised as part of Fashion Steps Out 2012. Shutterbug Viona Wang emerged as the winner of the contest with her eye-catching shot of a fashionista in a mint-green monochromatic ensemble. Viona's winning entry, together with those of the other three runner-ups are on display in front of the Mandarin Gallery until April 29 2012.
Winner Viona Wang's street style entry Runner up Milton Tan's street style entry Runner-up Benjamin Ng's street style entry Runner-up Justin Lim's street style entry
Latest in Celebs-Men-Sex
- /Pretty pastel capsule collection exclusive to new Tory Burch store in Hong Kong
- /Does Serena Williams have a beauty line in the works?
- /Burberry’s newest trench-inspired bag style is a hot celebrity favourite
- /Eat these low-calorie foods to stay full and lose weight
- /8 tinted red lip balms for juicy, plump-looking puckers
- /Does cycling affect women's gynecological health?