Don't have a long-sleeved shirt? A sleeveless shirt is enough to make this dress office-appropriate. Pair it with a short-sleeved shirt for a retro-inspired look, or a long-sleeved shirt for a meeting-ready outfit. A shirt embridered collar would look fab with this dress. This dress might look casual with the side strpes, but just pull on a long-sleeved shirt under it for an instant formal update. Take your love for colour-blocking to the office by pairing a shirt in a complementry colour under this dress. Going from work to date? Simply take off the shirt under the dress to look more casual. Pair this with a bright-coloured shirt for a pop of colour. If you've been pairing your striped dress with a tee for the weekend, it's time to swap that with a shirt for the office! A white shirt like that the model wear may look good, but you can also opt for pastel shades for a girly look. Bought a dress that's too dressy to be worn to the office? Just don a white shirt under it to make it boardroom-ready.
- /As more designers ban real fur, the question is: Do we even need faux?
- /Review: Kenzo World EDT is the ideal scent for warm weather thanks to this key fruity ingredient
- /This period subscription box will make your life easier
- /Grey is the new black: These soft grey office pieces will elevate your working wardrobe
- /Chanel launched a luxe face cleansing collection and there's something for every skin type
- /4 easy ways to level up your pilates workout with the reformer