Dr Wu Magic White Blemish Balm Cream, $39.90
This BB cream claims to have hydrating, whitening and anti-oxidant effects with natural ingredients like mulberry extract and alpine plant extract. Its formula is mineral-based, which is known to be good for sensitive skin - mineral powder has non-comedogenic properties, meaning it doesn’t clog pores.
I have been using another BB Cream for the past few years and only heard of Dr Wu products recently. It was creamy, helped to cover my blemishes perfectly and was absorbed immediately. Even my dark eye circles were gone. I liked how it made my face look healthy with the velvety finish and full coverage.
However, the down side of this product was that my face became oily in the T-zone area after just 3 hours in an air-conditioned environment.
It began to feel uncomfortable and therefore I had to wash it off. I also got a few blemishes on my forehead. Maybe someone with drier skin would be better suited to this product.
Dr Wu Magic White Blemish Balm Cream
We review a BB Cream which lightens and hydrates skin
Latest in Beauty
- /Non-invasive lunchtime face lifts are still a huge beauty trend
- /The hottest hotel openings from 2017 that you need to book in 2018
- /Your shortcut to get your skin and body looking amazing for CNY
- /8 face masks for every skin type
- /5 interesting Korean hair products for healthy looking hair
- /How to maintain a social life without breaking your bank account