For dehydrated skin: Vitamin E nourishes, Aloe Vera extract and chamomile soothes and Purslane strengthens for smoother, softer skin. For blemish prone skin: Ideal for those battling frequent breakouts, this deeply purifying mask keeps acne-causing bacteria at bay and reduces redness. For asphyxiated skin: This mild yet potent formula revives lacklustre complexion by mopping up dullness-causing free radicals while replenishing moisture. For sagging skin: Fortified with the brand’s Concentrated Miracle Broth and Concentrated Lifting Ferment, this rich cream mask tightens and firms the skin for an instantly more sculpted look. For fine lines and wrinkles: This Bio Cellulose Mask fits on your skin snugly, infusing it with potent actives that stimulates collagen production, nourish and brighten the complexion. For congested pores: Fortified with traditional Korean herb, Eoseongcho, this clay mask gets rid of dirt, grime and excess sebum that tend to clog pores for more refined skin texture. For sensitised skin: Perfect for soothing inflammation-prone skin, this contains calming peptides, botanical extracts and hyaluronic acid to instantly cool skin, replenish moisture and reduce redness. For dark spots: This powerful cocktail of vitamin c and plant-derived active ingredients penetrate deep into skin to inhibit the excess production of melanin while refining skin texture.
- /13 makeup mistakes women still make regularly… are you guilty?
- /Here's what your pee is trying to tell you about your health
- /10 facial cleansers that will not dry out your skin
- /12 best budge-proof eyeliners for oily lids
- /Meghan Markle's wedding veil included Singapore orchid
- /The new and exciting Converse x MadeMe collection champions youth and female empowerment